寻找唯一梦想_为了寻找梦想做个漂泊者也不怕

时间:2019-04-28 来源:报刊选读 点击:

寻找唯一梦想_为了寻找梦想做个漂泊者也不怕

dialogue 1

E: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go?

你已经决定毕业以后不回家工作了吗?那你要去哪里呢?

P: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities.

我要试着在北京找工作,我想到大城市去.

E: why?

为什么?

P: many say more development opportunities can be found there.

很多人说在那里可以找到很多的发展机会.

E: that"s true. Beijing is the political, economic and cultural center of the entire country.

没错.北京是中国的政治经济文化中心嘛.

P: and there"re higher salaries there.

而且那边的工资更高一些.

E: well, that"s true, but living expenses are also higher in big cities.

是这样的,但是生活费也更高.

P: I"ve considered that. I"ll share an apartment with others to save the rent, and the cost of living won"t be too much for only one person.

我考虑到这一点了.我会和人合租,而且我一个人的生活费也不会太高.

E: one person? How about your girlfriend?

一个人?你女朋友呢?

P: oh, we had to break up because she didn"t want to float around in Beijing. She insisted on working in her hometown and having a stable life.

哦,我们分手了,因为她坚持留在家那边工作,过稳定的生活.

E: sorry to hear that. It seems you have sacrificed a lot to work away from home.

真可惜.看来你为了到外面工作牺牲了很多.

P: sure have. I want to offer my parents a better life; so, I"ll have to work very hard.

是啊.我想让父母过上更好的生活,所以我要非常努力的工作.

E: I admire you. Good luck!

我很欣赏你这点.祝你好运!

dialogue 2

E: How time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.

时间过得真快啊,咱们在北京”漂”了快四年了.

B: yes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.

是啊,我还记得上大四的时候,有一天我问你是不是要回家乡工作.

E: yeah, feels like yesterday. Now I’m almost settled down here. We’re planning to buy an apartment and tie the knot.

恩,就跟昨天发生的一样.现在我差不多在这里安定下来了,我们打算买房子结婚了.

B: congratulations! I hope when you hold the wedding ceremony, I’m still residing in Beijing.

恭喜你!希望你办婚礼的时候我还在北京.

E: thank you. Is your company going to move to other cities?

谢谢.你的公司要搬到外地吗?

B: no, I’m planning to quit this job and go back to work in my hometown after the spring festival.

不是,春节后我打算辞职回家工作.

E: why is that?

为什么啊?

B: well, I still can’t adjust to the fast pace of city life.

我还是没法适应这里快节奏的生活.

E: yeah, the hustle and bustle is really difficult to handle.

是啊,天天忙忙碌碌,挺难适应的.

P: that’s right. I work extremely hard, and try my best to adapt to the lifestyle here, but I don’t feel any sense of belonging here.

没错.我工作很努力,也尽力适应这里的生活方式,但我还是没有一点归属感.

E: I understand your position. Perhaps it’s time to stop floating and go back to where you belong. You’ll feel much better with your family around.

我明白你的意思.也许是时候结束这种飘来飘去的生活,回到属于你的地方了.有家人在身边,你会感觉好很多.

P: yeah, I think so.

恩,我也是这么想.

 

寻找唯一梦想_为了寻找梦想做个漂泊者也不怕

https://m.oubohk.cn/yingyu/243163/

推荐访问: 寻找梦想作文

扩展阅读文章

报刊选读热门文章

报刊选读推荐文章

推荐内容

京ICP备15015689号 返回顶部

教育资讯网-中高考资讯 轻松阅读 享受快乐生活