暮光之城4破晓下电影|暮光之城•暮色 第354期:第二十三章 天使6

时间:2019-12-03 来源:在线听力 点击:

暮光之城4(破晓(下))电影|暮光之城•暮色 第354期:第二十三章 天使(6)

"Bella?" Carlisle called to me.
“贝拉?”卡莱尔向我喊道。

I tried to answer. "Mmmmm?"

我试图回答。“嗯?”

"Is the fire gone?"

“火焰消失了吗?”

"Yes," I sighed. "Thank you, Edward."

“是的。”我叹息着。“谢谢你,爱德华。”

"I love you," he answered.

“我爱你。”他答道。

"I know," I breathed, so tired.

“我知道。”我低声说着,感到那么的疲惫。

I heard my favorite sound in the world: Edward"s quiet laugh, weak with relief.

我听到了在这世界上我最爱的声音:爱德华安静的笑声,他的声音因为宽慰而有些无力。

"Bella?" Carlisle asked again.

“贝拉?”卡莱尔又问道。

I frowned; I wanted to sleep. "What?"

我皱起了眉头。我只想睡觉。“什么?”

"Where is your mother?"

“你母亲在哪里?”

"In Florida," I sighed. "He tricked me, Edward. He watched our videos." The outrage in my voicewas pitifully frail.

“在佛罗里达。”我叹了口气。“他骗了我,爱德华。他看了我们的录像。”我声音里的愤怒微弱得可悲。

But that reminded me.

但这提醒了我。

"Alice." I tried to open my eyes. "Alice, the video — he knew you, Alice, he knew where you camefrom." I meant to speak urgently, but my voice was feeble. "I smell gasoline," I added, surprisedthrough the haze in my brain.

“爱丽丝。”我试图睁开眼睛。“爱丽丝,那段视频——他认识你,爱丽丝,他知道你从哪里来。”我刻意说得紧迫些,但我的声音太虚弱了。“我闻到了汽油的味道。”我补充道,惊讶穿透了我脑海里的薄雾。

"It"s time to move her," Carlisle said.

“是时候挪动她了。”卡莱尔说道。

"No, I want to sleep," I complained.

“不,我只想睡觉。”我抱怨道。

"You can sleep, sweetheart, I"ll carry you," Edward soothed me.

“你尽管睡,甜心,我会抱着你的。”爱德华安抚着我。

And I was in his arms, cradled against his chest — floating, all the pain gone.

然后,我落入了他的环抱,就好像躺在摇篮里一样,紧贴着他的胸膛——我在漂浮着,所有的疼痛都消失了。

"Sleep now, Bella" were the last words I heard.

“睡吧,贝拉。”这是我所听到的最后一句话。

weak with relief

宽慰而有些无力

He is weak with hunger, so I have to support him.他饿得没有力气,我得搀着他。

This appointment was greeted with relief, dismay, etc.这一委任使人欣慰、 怅惘等。

His eyes gleamed with relief and joy.他两眼露出宽慰和喜悦的光芒。

I frowned.

我皱起了眉头

As she was about to speak, I frowned her down.她刚要开口,我就皱皱眉示意她别出声。

As she was about to speak,I frowned her down.她刚要开口,我就皱皱眉示意她别出声。

I frown upon smoking in public restaurants.我不赞成在公共餐厅中抽烟。

I frowned as the gown and the drowned crown pad a breakdown.在大衣及被溺的皇冠崩溃的时候,我皱了皱眉头。

He tricked me.

他耍弄了我。

Her tears were just a trick to deceive others.

她的眼泪只是欺骗别人的诡计。

You can"t fool me with that old trick!

你玩弄那种老花招骗不了我!

pitifully frail

可怜地虚弱

The frail wooden bridge cracked.这座不牢固的木桥断裂了。

Her health has been frail for months.她身体虚弱已有好几个月了。

He has only a frail chance of winning the prize.他获奖的可能极小。

Mrs. Warner is already 96 and too frail to live by herself.华纳太太已经九十六岁了,身体虚弱,不便独居。

His frail hands could hardly hold a cup.他虚弱的手连杯子也拿不住。

feeble

虚弱的;无力的

The bishop said it with a feeble voice as he woke.

主教醒过来,用虚弱的声音说出。

Feeble and uncertain securities were thrown upon the market.

虚弱的或者没有把握的证券都向市场抛售了。

暮光之城4(破晓(下))电影|暮光之城•暮色 第354期:第二十三章 天使(6)

https://m.oubohk.cn/yingyu/288033/

推荐访问: 暮光之城1 暮光之城4 暮光之城5 暮光之城2 暮光之城4上 暮光之城百度云

扩展阅读文章

在线听力热门文章

在线听力推荐文章

推荐内容

京ICP备15015689号 返回顶部

教育资讯网-中高考资讯 轻松阅读 享受快乐生活